The Rowan is an impressive 4 bedroom home with garage incorporating utlity area and parking . Featuring an open plan kitchen/living/dining room with French doors to the garden, cloakroom . The master bedroom enjoys an en-suite and dressing This property also benefits from solar panels
house to sell we can help ask about part exchange & assisted move
ask about help to buy not just for first time buyers.
- Living/Dining Room (4.92m x 4.55m 16'2" x 11'8")
- Kitchen (3.09m x 2.78m 16'4" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 1 (4.55m x 3.00m 14'11" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 2 (4.58m x 2.67m 15'0" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 3 (3.84m x 2.67m 12'7" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 4 (2.65m x 2.16m 8'8" x 7'1")
About Blackberry Hill
With a selection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom houses for sale in Fishponds, Blackberry Hill is an ideal place to put down roots whether you’re stepping on or up the property ladder.
- Just a short walk from great local amenities including independent stores and cafés, banks, gp surgery and Post Office.
- Ofsted rated schools such as Bristol Metropolitan Academy and Fishponds Church of England Academy.
- For commuters, Blackberry Hill is convenient for access into and out of the City Centre, with easy routes to the M32, M4 & M5, South Wales, City of Bath, Devon and Cornwall.
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withPart Exchange† andAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
Just three miles from the bustling city of Bristol and offering great local amenities, beautiful walks and local independent restaurants and markets, our homes for sale in Fishponds are perfect for those looking to make the most of modern living. With a selection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom houses for sale in Fishponds, Blackberry Hill is an ideal place to put down roots whether you’re stepping on or up the property ladder.
Just a short walk from great local amenities and good commutable distance from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham and Swindon - not to mention a selection of beautiful Victorian parks and good local schools, our property for sale in Fishponds offer the best of all worlds.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that-
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
To find out more about our new homes for sale in Fishponds, speak to one of our expert Sales Executives today.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^Deposit Cash Back paid offer on selected homes only limited to reservations made by 12.05.19 . Not in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply. Paid as a cash lump sum allowance upon legal completion up to a maximum of £5,000.
**Legal fees paid on selected homes only, up to a maximum of £1,000 and subject to individual scheme lender terms and conditions. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.