The Kingsville is a three- bedroom, three storey house with ground floor comprising a family room with french doors to the garden, a fitted contemporary kitchen, study or fourth bedroom and W.C. The first floor holds the master bedroom with en suite and a living area. There are two further bedrooms on the second floor along with a family bathroom
- Kitchen (1866mm x 3060mm (6'1'' x 10'0''))
- Family / Dining (3936mm x 4820mm (12'10'' x 15'9''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (1866mm x 2749mm (6'1'' x 9'0''))
- Wc (861mm x 1649mm (2'9'' x 5'4''))
- Lounge (3936mm x 3630mm (12'10'' x 11'10''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3936mm x 3042mm (12'10'' x 9'11''))
- Ensuite 1 (1551mm x 2163mm (5'1'' x 7'1''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3936mm x 3508mm (12'10'' x 11'6''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (3936mm x 3325mm (12'10'' x 10'10''))
- Bathroom (1799mm x 1963mm (5'10'' x 6'5''))
About Burton Woods
Burton Woods is a popular development set in the wildlife haven on Whitworth Park in Spennymoor.
You'll find a great range of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes, ideal if you're looking for your first home or more space for your family to grow.
There's country walks on your doorstep, yet your new home in less than 9 miles from Durham city centre and close by to the A1.
Burton Woods is close to many local attractions. Spennymoor leisure centre is popular with locals and offers a range of activities for children and adults alike. There are also many pubs and restaurants to enjoy in the local area.
The local primary and secondry schools are just 1 mile from Burton Woods.
Spennymoor itself has a host of shops including Asda, Iceland and Aldi stores, all located within 2 miles of the development.
There is a bus stop located at the junction of Whitworth Road and Whitworth Terrace (1 mile from the development)
Spennymoor Health Centre is located on Bishops Close in the town itself, just 2 miles from Burton Woods. The nearest hospital to the development is Bishop Auckland Hospital which is 7 miles from the development.
Open Thursday to Sunday 10am to 5.30pm (Monday 12.30pm - 5.30pm)
Burton Woods can be accessed from the A1. Come off at junction 61 and take the A688 towards Spennymoor. At the fourth roundabout turn right. Turn left at next roundabout onto Clyde Terrace. Turn Right onto Whitworth Road. The site entrance is 400m on the right.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.