Stylish, modern 3 bedroom home ideal for family life. A spacious lounge leads into a light and airy open-plan kitchen diner with a feature glazed bay that opens out onto the rear garden - ideal for get-togethers and parties. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, with the generously sized master bedroom featuring its own en suite and dressing area.
This property is available on home reach. Here you can buy the 50% share price shown and pay A low monthly rent on the 50% you don't buy.
Click here to find out more about Home Reach
- Kitchen / Dining (5201mm x 3349mm (17'0'' x 10'11''))
- Lounge (5212mm x 4015mm (17'1'' x 13'2''))
- Utility (1585mm x 1533mm (5'2'' x 5'0''))
- Wc (1585mm x 903mm (5'2'' x 2'11''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3660mm x 2766mm (12'0'' x 9'0''))
- Dressing (2113mm x 1666mm (6'11'' x 5'5''))
- Ensuite 1 (2113mm x 1193mm (6'11'' x 3'10''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3562mm x 3072mm (11'8'' x 10'0''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (1977mm x 3289mm (6'5'' x 10'9''))
- Bathroom (1925mm x 1913mm (6'3'' x 6'3''))
About Merrington Park
New releases of 3 & 4 bedroom homes
Merrington Park in Spennymoor is an established development with a welcoming community feel. Whether you're a first-time buyer or growing family you can choose from a range of 3 and 4 bed homes in a fantastic location.
Merrington Park is close to many local attractions. Spennymoor leisure centre is popular with locals and offers a range of activities for children and adults alike. There are also many pubs and restaurants to enjoy in the local area.
The local primary school is located just 7 minutes walk from Merrington Park.
Spennymoor itself has a host of shops including Asda, Iceland and Aldi stores, all located within 1 miles of the development.
There is are two bus stops located near the entrance of the development.
Spennymoor Health Centre is located on Bishops Close in the town itself, just 1 miles from Merrington Park. The nearest hospital to the development is Bishop Auckland Hospital which is 6 miles from the development.
Tuesday - Sunday 10:00am - 5:30pm (Monday 12:30pm - 5:30pm)
Merrington Park is easily accessible from the A1M, follow the signposts for Spennymoor (A688) and the development is located just off Vyners Close (B6288).
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.