The Balmoral has a flexible living space with a large open plan fitted kitchen/dining area that includes a family room space and French doors looking out over the garden. Downstairs also features a spacious lounge, study, utility room, WC and large hallway. Upstairs has four bedrooms one with en suite, a family bathroom and storage space.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining (8507mm x 3490mm (27'10'' x 11'5''))
- Lounge (3743mm x 4846mm (12'3'' x 15'10''))
- Study (2451mm x 1749mm (8'0'' x 5'8''))
- Utility (2452mm x 1717mm (8'0'' x 5'7''))
- Wc (2467mm x 1430mm (8'1'' x 4'8''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3766mm x 4149mm (12'4'' x 13'7''))
- Ensuite 1 (1808mm x 1797mm (5'11'' x 5'10''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3511mm x 4144mm (11'6'' x 13'7''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (3240mm x 3438mm (10'7'' x 11'3''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (2790mm x 3074mm (9'1'' x 10'1''))
- Bathroom (2267mm x 1700mm (7'5'' x 5'6''))
About Osprey Heights
To celebrate the launch of our summer fiesta, we've unveiled A scorching series of offers at osprey heights! Find out more below.
This popular development has plenty to offer you and your family. Set against the stunning backdrop of Bennachie, we've got a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes just 16 miles from Aberdeen.
Whether you're a first time buyer, growing family or are looking to downsize, Osprey Heights will be a great place to call home.
This traditional market town is home to a monthly farmers market selling produce from local suppliers whereas the town itself is host to many independent retailers such as specialist butchers, florists, delicatessens and craft shops. As well as this there are an array of brand named high street shops, swimming pool, leisure club and Inverurie golf club.
There are regular buses from Inverurie to Elgin, Inverness and Aberdeen. Inverurie itself is located on the A96 dual carriageway making it a short drive away to Aberdeen city centre. There are rail links to Aberdeen and Aberdeen International Airport is only 12 miles away.
Monday 12.30pm to 5.30pm and Thursday to Sunday 10am to 5.30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.