Need help to sell your existing home? Our movemaker scheme could help. This plot has A number of extras fitted throughout - worth over £3,000.
The Fenton is a combination of stylish, modern and spacious. The kitchen is a perfect space for entertaining as its open-plan design includes a dining area and access to the back garden. The ground floor also offers a separate utility room and WC. Upstairs comprises four double bedrooms, with the master bedroom offering an en suite, and a family bathroom for all to share.
Speak to our Sales Adviser for full details.
- Kitchen / Dining (4652mm x 3289mm (15'3'' x 10'9''))
- Lounge (3527mm x 4492mm (11'6'' x 14'8''))
- Utility (1789mm x 2179mm (5'10'' x 7'1''))
- Wc (929mm x 2179mm (3'0'' x 7'1''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3129mm x 3984mm (10'3'' x 13'0''))
- Ensuite 1 (1313mm x 2279mm (4'3'' x 7'5''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2823mm x 4074mm (9'3'' x 13'4''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (2929mm x 3729mm (9'7'' x 12'2''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (2426mm x 3829mm (7'11'' x 12'6''))
- Bathroom (2316mm x 2038mm (7'7'' x 6'8''))
About The Heathers
Join us this weekend for our Summer Fiesta event
Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th - 10am to 5.30pm
Find out more about the offers we have available
An exciting development of three and four bedroom homes in Dunfermline. Located in a well-established residential area and with a range of terraced, semi-detached and detached homes, it's the perfect place if you're just starting out or moving up the property ladder. With the town centre, local amenities and plenty of well-regarded schools nearby yet only 30 minutes from Edinburgh, The Heathers is an ideal place for you to call home.
Click here to view our short video and find out more about the development.
Monday 12.30pm to 5.30pm and Thursday to Sunday 10am to 5.30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.