The ground floor of this home has plenty of room to spend time with your family. The kitchen offers enough space for a dining area, ideal for spending meal times together. The ground floor is light and airy thanks to the french doors that lead out to the back garden. Two double bedrooms can be found upstairs, one featuring an en suite along with a single bedroom.
- Kitchen / Dining (3202mm x 4598mm (10'6'' x 15'1''))
- Lounge (4955mm x 3604mm (16'3'' x 11'9''))
- Wc (932mm x 1620mm (3'0'' x 5'3''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4204mm x 2592mm (13'9'' x 8'6''))
- Ensuite 1 (1365mm x 2592mm (4'5'' x 8'6''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3112mm x 2592mm (10'2'' x 8'6''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (2676mm x 1918mm (8'9'' x 6'3''))
- Bathroom (1702mm x 1918mm (5'7'' x 6'3''))
About Dunstall Park
Be at the heart of where it's happening, at our new development Dunstall Park. Located within walking distance to the well known Ventura Park, with great shops, cafes and restaurants on your door step, or walk into the vibrant market town of Tamworth itself and explore the castle and local markets.
With a range of of 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom homes, this development has something to offer everyone, whether you are looking for your first home, or need more space for the family.
Register your interest today to find out more.
Tamworth's market town is steeped in history with days out like Tamworth Castle and Middleton Hall and Gardens.
For a breath of fresh air Hopwas Hays Wood and Tameside Nature Reserve are both nearby for you to explore.
A great day out is never far from home, thrill seekers will love being just a few miles away from Drayton Manor Theme Park and the Snowdome in Tamworth offers a wintery adrenaline rush all year round.
Dunstall Park is a great location for families with a selection Ofsted 'Outstanding' primary and secondary schools 10 mins away.
With Ventura Retail Park and Ankerside shopping centre close by, everyday essentials are within easy reach.
- Sainsbury's and Asda supercentre are 7 mins away
- Fazeley Surgery is a 5 mins drive away
- A Post Office is just 7 mins by car
- Pizza Express restaurant walking distance
Tamworth train station is two miles away
Well placed for M42, M6 Toll, A38 and A5
Fazeley Surgery is a 5 mins drive away
Open Mon 12.30pm - 5.30pm and Tuesday to Sunday 10am - 5.30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.