This spacious four bedroom home has a well proportioned kitchen/dining area with adjoining utility room and a glazed ay with French Doors that open onto your rear garden, providing you with the perfect area for family living.
- Kitchen/ Family/ Dining (5845mm x 4775mm (19'2'' x 15'7''))
- Lounge (5068mm x 3850mm (16'7'' x 12'7''))
- Utility (2856mm x 1725mm (9'4'' x 5'7''))
- Wc (1575mm x 1428mm (5'2'' x 4'8''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3850mm x 3711mm (12'7'' x 12'2''))
- Ensuite 1 (2315mm x 1511mm (7'7'' x 4'11''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (4088mm x 3858mm (13'4'' x 12'7''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3858mm x 3525mm (12'7'' x 11'6''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (3591mm x 2966mm (11'9'' x 9'8''))
- Bathroom (2846mm x 1887mm (9'4'' x 6'2''))
About Park Farm
Reserve selected homes this summer and we'll give you a £5,000 John Lewis & Partners Gift Card for those finishing touches.Your new home at Park Farm will be surrounded by countryside and located less than 5 minutes from Thornbury High Street. Thornbury has a good variety of local stores, restaurants, pubs and the Ofsted 'Outstanding' St Mary's Church of England Primary School. You will also be ideally located for commuting with excellent transport links to the M48, M4 and M5.
Thornbury and the surrounding area offer a wide range of recreational and leisure activities all within a few miles from the site including Thornbury Golf Centre, Thornbury Leisure Centre and and Thornbury Cricket Club - all within 3 miles of the development.
There are a range of local schools nearby including St Mary's Church of England Primary School, rated Ofsted 'Outstanding', within walking distance of the development.
Thornbury village contains a Tesco Superstore, a florists, a range of craft and specialist stores, restaurants, a large selection of pubs, hair dressers, major banks, a library, a surgery and a post office.
Excellent road links with Junction 14 of the M4 just 4 miles away and the M4/M5 interchange just 7.5 miles giving excellent transport links from Cardiff to London and Exeter to Birmingham. Bristol Airport is also 25 miles away.
Thornbury also has an excellent bus service, with the nearest bus stop just 0.5 miles away.
Thornbury Health Centre is less than 1 mile from Park Farm, there are also doctors and dentists within easy reach of the development.
Open Monday 12.30pm - 5.30pm, Tuesday to Sunday 10am - 5.30pm
- Travelling northbound on the M5
- At junction 14, take the B4509 exit to Dursley
- Slight left to merge onto B4509
- Turn left onto A38
- Turn right onto Gloucester Rd
- Turn right onto Butt Lane
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.