Save over £9,000* on your new home at berry hill*. The Kingsville is a 3/4 bedroom, three-storey home ideal for growing families. Downstairs is a stylish kitchen with integrated appliances* with family/dining area and French doors onto the south-facing garden. Completing the ground floor is the fourth bedroom, which can be used as a study. On the first floor you’ll find the relaxing lounge area and the spacious master bedroom, with an en suite. Upstairs to the second floor you’ll find a double bedroom, a single bedroom and family bathroom. Reserve today and receive flooring throughout* and A £2,000 moving cost contribution*. *Terms and conditions apply
- Kitchen (1866mm x 3060mm (6'1'' x 10'0''))
- Family / Dining (3936mm x 4820mm (12'10'' x 15'9''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (1866mm x 2749mm (6'1'' x 9'0''))
- Wc (861mm x 1649mm (2'9'' x 5'4''))
- Lounge (3936mm x 3630mm (12'10'' x 11'10''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3936mm x 3042mm (12'10'' x 9'11''))
- Ensuite 1 (1551mm x 2163mm (5'1'' x 7'1''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3936mm x 3508mm (12'10'' x 11'6''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (3936mm x 3325mm (12'10'' x 10'10''))
- Bathroom (1799mm x 1963mm (5'10'' x 6'5''))
About Berry Hill
Act fast, reserve your new home with just a £99 reservation fee and receive up to £1,000 in John Lewis & Partners or Next gift cards on top of any advertised deals with the big Barratt Sale!* Don't miss out - must end 19/01/2020.
Situated close to open countryside, Berry Hill will be part of an exciting new community in the market town of Mansfield. This highly sought-after development will feature a collection of private 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes, ideal for first-time buyers and growing families alike.
Berry Hill will provide residents with the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle, without compromising on those all important transport links. The development will also feature a brand new village centre, primary school, community park and a wildlife reserve.
Register your details today to receive exclusive updates.
- Close to Sherwood Pines and Sherwood Forest
- The Rebecca Adlington swimming centre and several gyms are close to your new home
A range of schooling options for children of all ages
- Just 15-minutes from East Midlands Designer Outlet
- Choice of supermarkets close by to your new home
- Excellent road links in the A60, A38 and M1
- 10-minute drive to Mansfield railway station
- A bus stop is situated close by to the development
- As part of the wider Berry Hill development a new bus service will be created as well as a new network of cycle paths
- A hospital, doctor's, a dentist's and a pharmacy are all within close proximity
- As part of the wider Berry Hill development a new doctor's and dentist's will be created
Monday 12.30pm to 5.30pm Thursday to Sunday 10.00am to 5.30pm
Black Scotch Lane, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 4TQ
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.