This 2 bed home is ideal for first time buyers. It offers a living room to the front and an open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to the garden. There is also a WC to the ground floor. Upstairs, the master bedroom features an ensuite shower room, there is a second double bedroom plus family bathroom.
- Living Room (3.51m x 3.66m 11'6" x 12'0")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.08m x 3.17m 13'5" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 1 (2.99m x 3.15m 9'10" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 2 (2.68m x 4.08m 8'10" x 13'5")
About Bishops Park
Bishops Park is our stunning new collection of 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Bishop Auckland. Located just 10 miles south of Durham and 11 miles north of Darlington, our homes are ideal for first time buyers or growing families looking for more space.
- Less than 2 miles from supermarkets, banks, a post office, and an excellent choice of shops
- Easy commuting with the A1 (M1) just 3 miles away to reach leading cities such as Leeds, Huddersfield, and Manchester > Close to the A1(M1) providing an easy commute to cities such as Leeds, Huddersfield, and Manchester.
- A good choice of Ofsted ‘Good’ rated schools nearby
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withPart Exchange† andAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Bishop Auckland your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Those with children will have a choice of Ofsted rated schools, while commuters will appreciate the A1(M) and Bishop Auckland train station being within easy reach of home.
And for anyone who loves history, Auckland Castle and its park - believed to be 1,500 years old - are close by. With all this, plus plenty of green open space nearby, a new home at Bishops Park could be for you.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that-
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00