The Kintbury - Home of the Month - Ash Lodge Park
Opening onto the long hallway which the cloakroom and living room is situated off, the living room benefits from a bay window. The spacious kitchen / dining area opens onto the garden via French doors. The first floor landing opens to bedrooms 2,3 the Roca white family bathroom and the master bedroom which has a Roca white en suite and built in wardrobes. This property also has a garage and parking.
Kitchen 3.51m x 3.34m 11'6" x 10'9"
Living Room 6.10m x 3.34m 20'0" x 10'9" (into bay)
Dining Area 3.71m x 3.11m 12'0" x 10'3"
Master Bedroom 4.07m x 3.34m 13'3" x 10'9"
Bedroom 2 3.29m x 2.86m 10'6" x 9'3"
Bedroom 3 2.86m x 2.43m 9'3" x 7'9"
The backdrop to your life.
We create the place, you create the moments. We know that whilst each new home is given careful consideration by our architects and designers, it is you, your family and friends who will bring each room to life. The less you have to think about the home, the more you can relax and start making those all-important personal memories.
Places for great moments.
We understand that quality is important to you. It is important to us too, which is why all of our homes are built using the latest energy efficient building techniques and there is the peace of mind from our 10 year warranty*. Our landscaped areas are designed to mature over time, creating a legacy of which we are particularly proud.
Where community comes to life.
Breathe in your new lifestyle at Ash Lodge Park where nature beckons and good connections offer enticing opportunities to travel further afield for work or pleasure. Discover a greener community carefully created to be close to nature for a slower pace of life. Here you can make the most of your free time exploring your neighbourhood and creating memories to treasure. Cycleways, paths, woodlands and a children's play area are just some of the places to help you enjoy life at Ash Lodge Park from Bewley Homes.
An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Located in the village of Ash, the new Ash Lodge Park development is just a stone's throw from some beautiful countryside - walking or cycling, the choice is yours. Blackwater Valley footpath from the Rowhill Nature Reserve in Aldershot takes you all the way through to Swallowfield. A gentle riverside walk or a 22 mile trek if health and fitness are on your "to-do" list! There are plenty of local amenities nearby from independent shops to big names. Ash Manor Sports Centre is 5 minutes away, a local gym with fantastic facilities and there are plenty of local schools to choose from such as Ash Manor and Walsh Memorial CofE within walking distance or just a short drive away.
Work, life & balance.
With easy access to the M3 and M25 motorways, along with Ash Train Station around a mile away, Ash Lodge Park offers all the charm of village life, with strong connections to the city.
Each new home, has its own external character and appeal. We recognise that each interior is brought to life by our customers. They decide how their living spaces will be best used to suit them. Dining and family areas are often positioned alongside sleek kitchen designs so that these spaces can become the hub of the home. A useful study becomes a warming "snug", perfect for when that little bit of me-time has to be found!
High Quality Specification;
Kitchen & Utility
* Choice of designer kitchen units* with post-formed laminate worktop, upstands and glass splashback to hob
* Pelmet lighting
* Stainless steel finished
* High end appliances: Single oven (2 & 3 bedroom homes), Double oven (4 bedroom homes), 4 ring burner gas hob, Contemporary chimney extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, if no utility, Utility: Space, plumbing and electrics for future installation of freestanding washing machine or tumble dryer
* Stainless steel 1? Bowl sink with polished chrome monobloc mixer tap
* Recessed white LED downlights
* Polished chrome switches and sockets above worktop in kitchen, white elsewhere
* Choice of ceramic floor tiling to kitchen area or kitchen/dining room (see floor plans for further information)
High Quality fixtures and fittings
Double glazed white PVCu windows, multi-point locks with white furniture
* White ladder moulded internal doors
* Composite front entrance door in white PVCu frame
* Polished chrome door furniture
* Oak handrails and newel caps to staircase balustrade, with balusters and
strings painted in white satinwood
* Contemporary moulded skirting boards and architraves
* White emulsion smooth finished ceilings throughout
* Internal walls painted in almond white emulsion with woodwork painted
white satinwood paint
* Built-in wardrobes as per floor plans
Bathroom, en-suite & cloakroom
* White bathroom suite with steel bath and chrome fittings
* Thermostatic mixer valve to shower cubicle
* Shower screen
* Recessed white LED downlights
* Choice of half height wall tiling* to master en-suite. Family bathroom
and 2nd en-suite with choice of half height wall tiling behind sanitaryware*.
Full height tiling to shower cubicle and 3 sides of bath
* Splashback to cloakroom washbasin
* Choice of ceramic floor tiles*
* Multi rail chrome towel warmer
* Shared access road and parking spaces to be tarmac
* Driveways to be tarmac
* Private footpaths and patios to be paving slabs
* Front gardens turfed and landscaped to approved design
* Rear gardens cleared and graded to natural contours
* Rear garden boundaries to be close board, gate with rear dividing
panel fencing in accordance with a comprehensive landscape scheme
* Wiring for light fitting to all external doors. Front door overhead
downlight or light fitting
* Light and power to garage
* Car charging point
* Water tap to rear of properties
Heating, security & electrics
* Gas fired boiler central heating system with thermostatically
* Mains operated smoke detectors
* Cabling for future installation of a wireless security alarm system
* TV points to kitchen/dining room and all bedrooms
* Data points to all bedrooms
* Media plate to living room consisting of TV point, Sky Q, BT and data points
Please note that all images including Computer Generated Images (cgi's) are for illustrative and indicative purposes only and furniture is not included with the purchase. Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please check with your Sales Executive for more information. Internal photographs used are of our the 4 bedroom Show Home at Ash Lodge Park and our indicative only.