We are open by appointment only, feel free to contact us for more information!
This offer is on our 2 bedroom apartment plot 1.09 in Aqua House. Perfectly placed within Millbay, Plymouth's Coastal Quarter Quadrant Wharf offers residents the chance to enjoy city living and the tranquility of waterside life without compromise.
A well proportioned two bedroom, ground floor apartment boasting an open plan kitchen, living and dining area with waterside views. Both the master bedroom, kitchen and living area have access to the private terrace making the best use of the apartment features.
Aqua House is the focal point of the development and is arranged over six floors, with some apartments overlooking the water. Inside, discover a collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments, penthouses and duplex apartments. These modern homes are created for easy, open-plan living in ultimate style. A selection of properties come with large balconies which span the width of the apartment, with access from both the living area and master bedroom.
Help to buy - take advantage of deposits as low as 5%
1) With Help to Buy, buyers must provide a deposit of a minimum of 5% of the full purchase price
2) On Help to Buy South West the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of a property in the form of an equity loan. The loan itself is repayable after 25 years, or on the sale of the property if earlier
3) You then need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society
4) Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move
5) The maximum you can borrow from Help to Buy in England is £120,000 (and up to £240,000 for London). There is no minimum amount
6) For the first five years of Help to Buy home ownership you will pay an initial monthly management fee of £1. This continues until the loan is repaid. After five years you will be required to pay an interest fee of 1.75% of the amount of your Help to Buy shared equity loan at the time you purchased your property, rising each year after that by the increase (if any) in the Retail Prices Index (rpi) plus 1%
Perfectly placed within Millbay, Plymouth’s Coastal Quarter, Quadrant Wharf offers residents the chance to enjoy city living and the tranquillity of waterside life without compromise.
This coastal development of one, two and three bedroom apartments and split-level homes is positioned next to the successful Quadrant Quay scheme constructed by the same award winning developer, The English Cities Fund. Just a short walk from the bustling city centre and set close to King Point Marina; home to the popular Dock restaurant, Quadrant Wharf has it all.
The lively Barbican harbour, once a bustling Elizabethan port, is home to shops, cafés, restaurants and year-round events. There’s a vibrant arts scene, a popular university and a modern shopping mall at Drake Circus. The open green space of Plymouth Hoe is a favourite spot to sit and watch the water and there’s nowhere better for an open-air swim than at Tinside Lido, worth frequenting for the stunning art deco features alone. Foodies rejoice; from fancy fish and chips to posh bistros and quality coffee shops, there’s plenty of places to eat and drink on the doorstep. Spend summer days on the soft sand of Bovisand Bay, or explore the coves nearby to find a favourite.CGIs are for illustrative purposes only. Details and final as built product may vary on completion of the development. Internal images of Canola Row 3-bed and Aqua House 2-bed show home and not of actual property for sale. Internal CGIs are indicative and not necessarily representative of a layout or interior. Standard specification does not include furniture, soft furnishings, light fittings, window treatments or wall coverings. Help to buy available subject to availability and on selected plots only. *Terms and conditions apply.