Price represents 50% purchase share
The Eveleigh - a true family home, warm in character and generous in proportion.
Welcome to The Eveleigh, a charming end of terrace 3-bedroom home. A place to live in, to grow a family in and to make years of happy memories in. Behind its warm and welcoming façade you’ll find a spacious, well-appointed interior - with an open-plan kitchen/diner to your right, a downstairs cloakroom to your left, and a hallway that leads to an impressively sized rear living room. Glazed patio doors lead out from the living room to a garden, drawing summer sunshine or soft winter light into the house. The ground floor also features a convenient storage cupboard - big enough to stow away all your daily clutter.
Moving upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a landing with access to the loft. The master bedroom also features its own ensuite shower room.
- Living Room (4.98m x 3.19m 16'4" x 10'5")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.78m x 2.80m 15'8" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 1 (2.77m x 2.71m 9'1" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 2 (2.88m x 2.77m 9'5" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 3 (3.19m x 2.12m 10'5" x 6'11")
About Cayton Reach
A wonderful collection of 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Scarborough, built in the area of Middle Deepdale which is being developed to create an exciting new town, a modern thriving new community with lots of amenities.
- Just a 3 minute drive or 30 minute walk from the beautiful Cayton Bay and just over 3 miles from the town centre
- The immediate area also has plenty for all the family; good amenities for everyday needs, including a nearby medical centre, schools for all ages and good transport links into central Scarborough
- Great value for money family homes in a beautiful coastal location
- Exciting contemporary interior layouts
The doors of our new Marketing Suite are now open, so why not come and join us; you’ll be able to see the plans of our first release of homes and buy off-plan!
These new homes are being built in the area of Middle Deepdale which is being developed to create a modern thriving new community with lots of amenities. These new homes in Scarborough are being created as part of this exciting new town, and will be somewhere for a whole new community to call home.
The development is only a 3 minute drive or 30 minute walk from the beautiful Cayton Bay and is just over 3 miles from the town centre. The immediate area also has plenty for all the family; good amenities for everyday needs, including a nearby medical centre, schools for all ages and good transport links into central Scarborough. And with a popular nature reserve close by, choosing a new home in Middle Deepdale will give you and your family everything you need and want.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:30 - 17:00, Tue 10:30 - 17:00, Wed 10:30 - 17:00, Thu 10:30 - 17:00, Fri 10:30 - 17:00, Sat 10:30 - 17:00, Sun 10:30 - 17:00