Light flows into this bright, airy family home through oversized windows.
The large open-plan kitchen is ideal for modern living with a dining area that has French doors leading to the garden, and a separate utility room. A spacious lounge is the perfect place for all the family to relax in.
Upstairs features four double bedrooms, the master with en suite, and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining (5497mm x 3060mm (18'0'' x 10'0''))
- Lounge (3506mm x 4548mm (11'6'' x 14'11''))
- Utility (1627mm x 1623mm (5'4'' x 5'3''))
- Wc (1627mm x 952mm (5'4'' x 3'1''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3506mm x 3881mm (11'6'' x 12'8''))
- Ensuite 1 (1272mm x 2390mm (4'2'' x 7'10''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2498mm x 3791mm (8'2'' x 12'5''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (2675mm x 3931mm (8'9'' x 12'10''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (2604mm x 3739mm (8'6'' x 12'3''))
- Bathroom (1934mm x 2208mm (6'4'' x 7'2''))
About Poppy Fields, Cottingham
Welcome to Poppy Fields, a beautiful collection of modern homes and apartments in the popular village of Cottingham.
With fantastic commuter links, and the bustling village centre just a short walk away, Poppy Fields is perfect for first-time buyers, professionals and families alike.
Register your details now to be the first to hear about all the latest news and regular updates.
Poppy Fields enjoys a fantastic location just 20 mites away from the City of Hull and it's full array for Leisure activities. Whether you're a sports enthusiast, have young children to entertain or enjoy pampering yourself, Hull has it all.
Families will benefit from being within walking distance of the local High School and Sixth Form College and living close to areas of open space for kids to play.
Co-op Food is just 4 minutes by car and 25 minutes on foot and Tesco superstore just 3.7 miles and 12 minutes by car.
15 minutes from the centre of Beverley and with great links to Hull and further afield makes Poppy Fields a great location for commuters and couples wanting to live between the popular town of Beverley and vibrant city of Hull.
Your new home at Poppy Fields will have easy access to an array of essential amenities including a local doctor and dentist just over a mile from your door.
Monday 12.30pm - 5.30pm, Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 5.30pm
- Take the A164 south towards the Humber Bridge
- 3 miles outside Beverley, at the roundabout, take the first exit on Harland Way/ Cottingham
- Travel half a mile and Poppy Fields is on your right
- Head North out of Hull on the A1079 towards York
- After just over a mile turn left onto Endike Lane
- Continue over the roundabout onto Endike Lane
- Continue over the next roundabout onto Endike Lane
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto New Village Road
- Continue onto Northgate Road
- Continue over the next 2 roundabouts
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Harland Way.
- Poppy Fields will soon appear on your left.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.