Through the front door to this two bedroom Kenley home you’ll find a spacious lounge, perfect for relaxing with the family. Through the hall and there is a contemporary kitchen/diner with French doors leading to the garden. Up a flight of stairs you’ll wake up in one of two spacious double bedrooms. Completing this home is a modern family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining (3943mm x 3341mm (12'11'' x 10'11''))
- Lounge (3943mm x 3668mm (12'11'' x 12'0''))
- Wc (1928mm x 1050mm (6'3'' x 3'5''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3943mm x 2865mm (12'11'' x 9'4''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3943mm x 2203mm (12'11'' x 7'2''))
- Bathroom (1953mm x 1853mm (6'4'' x 6'0''))
About Berry Hill
Save thousands on your new home with our fantastic summer offers at Berry Hill!
Situated close to open countryside, Berry Hill forms part of an exciting new community in the market town of Mansfield. This highly sought-after development will feature a collection of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes, ideal for first-time buyers and growing families alike.
Berry Hill will provide residents with the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle, without compromising excellent transport links. The development will also feature a brand new village centre, primary school, Community Park and a wildlife reserve.
- Close to Sherwood Pines and Sherwood Forest
- The Rebecca Adlington swimming centre and several gyms are close to your new home
A range of schooling options for children of all ages
- Just 15-minutes from East Midlands Designer Outlet
- Choice of supermarkets close by to your new home
- Excellent road links in the A60, A38 and M1
- 10-minute drive to Mansfield railway station
- A bus stop is situated close by to the development
- As part of the wider Berry Hill development a new bus service will be created as well as a new network of cycle paths
- A hospital, doctor's, a dentist's and a pharmacy are all within close proximity
- As part of the wider Berry Hill development a new doctor's and dentist's will be created
Monday 12.30pm to 5.30pm Thursday to Sunday 10.00am to 5.30pm
Black Scotch Lane, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 4TQ
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.