This grand five-bedroom detached home offers an amazing amount of beautiful living space. Entering into the impressive hallway space, you will find the sizeable study space and living room with a bay window. The open-plan kitchen and dining area with bi-folding doors lets in generous amounts of light filling the room, also provides access to a useful utility room. Move on up the feature staircase to the first-floor gallery landing and find five lovely bedrooms. The master and second bedroom have access to their own ensuite shower room, and there’s also a sparkling new family bathroom.
- Kitchen (5.00m x 4.30m 16'4" x 14'1")
- Family Area (6.78m x 4.13m 22'2" x 13'6")
- Living Room (6.78m x 4.13m 22'1" x 13'6")
- Study (3.79m x 2.42m 12'5" x 7'11")
- Bedroom 1 (4.24m x 3.79m 13'10" x 12'5")
- Bedroom 2 (4.13m x 3.40m 13'6" x 11'1")
- Bedroom 3 (4.11m x 3.05m 13'5" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 4 (3.79m x 2.78m 12'5" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 5 (3.64m x 3.05m 11'11" x 10'0")
About Sonning Grove
Sonning Grove is a stunning collection of 2,3,4, & 5 bedroom houses for sale in Sonning Common, a village that benefits from an idyllic rural location amongst the Chiltern Hills in South Oxfordshire with a good choice of village amenities.
- A beautiful new 2,3,4 or 5 bedroom home in an idyllic rural location
- Good local amenities close to home, making everyday life simple
- Easy access to the M4 and A34 for journeys around the local area and beyond
- Help to Buy*, Assisted Move‡ or Part Exchange† available.
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Sonning Common your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
A short walk into the village of Sonning Common will bring you a good choice of amenities, including a Co-op, pharmacy, post office, a mini market and newsagent, a pet shop, a library and churches. There are two pubs - The Hare & Hounds and The Butchers Arms - as well as takeaway restaurants, and the hugely popular The Greyhound on Gallowstree, a beamed inn owned by renowned chef, Antony Worrall Thompson.
For those with children, there are well-regarded village schools close by, and for commuters, getting around the area is simple, with the M4 and A34 both within easy reach, for journeys to Reading, Oxford, High Wycombe and Aylesbury.
You will discover that each home at Sonning Grove has been designed and built to the high standards and specifications you would expect from Linden Homes.
Don’t miss out on our houses for sale in Sonning Common - book an appointment with a sales advisor today. We’re open Thursday to Monday 10:00 - 17:00.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^*Offer available on selected homes only and for a limited time only. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply