is a lovely 2-storey, 4-bedroom home with garage. The kitchen/dining/family area, runs the entire rear width of the house and features double doors that lead out to a garden. There is also a useful utility room. The separate living room features a beautiful bay window, and double doors leading to an open-plan spacious kitchen/dining/family area at the rear of the house, On the first floor are four double bedrooms. The master bedroom features its own ensuite shower room, then there’s the main family bathroom.
- Living Room (4.83m x 3.50m 15'10" x 11'5")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (8.06m x 3.34m 26'5" x 10'11")
- Study (2.41m x 2.37m 7'11" x 7'9")
- Bedroom 1 (4.29m x 3.40m 14'1" x 11'2")
- Bedroom 2 (3.72m x 3.50m 12'2" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 (3.35m x 2.88m 11'0" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 4 (3.92m x 2.82m 12'10" x 9'3")
About The Orchards
The Orchards is a beautiful collection of new 3,4 & 5 bedroom houses for sale on the north side of Thornbury near Morton. With its old-world charm, fantastic range of local amenities and close proximity to Bristol, Thornbury is a great place to put down roots if you’re looking for small-town living with city life nice and close to home.
- With plenty of highly regarded schools like ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated Thornbury. St Mary’s CofE primary school and Crossways Infant and Junior Schools both achieving ‘Good’ ratings.
- The nearby A38 provides simple access to Bristol and Gloucester and the town is also midway between Junctions 14 & 15 of the M5.
- Just 12 miles from the city of Bristol
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withPart Exchange† andAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
The Orchards is a beautiful collection of new houses for sale on the north side of Thornbury near Morton. The development has easy access to the retail, leisure and educational facilities of Thornbury and local area.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that-
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^Terms and conditions apply, please speak to sales advisor for details.