£10,000 mortgage contribution available. This four bedroom semi detached home overlooks open space and will be ready to move into spring 2020.
It has a light and spacious kitchen with family dining area and glazed bay opening onto the garden, a perfect space for entertaining. On the ground floor is also a WC, storage cupboard and a fourth bedroom, perfect for using as a study if you work from home.
On the first floor is the en suite master bedroom and lounge. Upstairs to the top floor are two further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Kitchen (1865mm x 3060mm (6'1'' x 10'0''))
- Family / Dining (3936mm x 4818mm (12'10'' x 15'9''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (1865mm x 2751mm (6'1'' x 9'0''))
- Wc (861mm x 1649mm (2'9'' x 5'4''))
- Lounge (3630mm x 3936mm (11'10'' x 12'10''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3042mm x 3936mm (9'11'' x 12'10''))
- Ensuite 1 (1551mm x 2163mm (5'1'' x 7'1''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3936mm x 3488mm (12'10'' x 11'5''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3936mm x 3947mm (12'10'' x 12'11''))
- Bathroom (1801mm x 1963mm (5'10'' x 6'5''))
About Northfields Park
Come and join Northfields Park, a new community of 2,3 and 4 bedroom home, just north of Charlton Hayes. Within walking distance you will find a shopping mall and The Venue, with lots of places to eat, Hollywood Bowl and a cinema.
This fantastic new development is opposite the up and coming Brabazon development. Here you will find a brand new train station and metro route, schools, doctors' and dentists' surgeries and much more. Next to Northfields Park you will also find a brand new nursery due to open in 2020.
Why wait? Come and visit us today.
Monday - Sunday 10am - 5:30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.