The Kinglass is a stunning two bedroom apartment (1035) with a flexible layout. Ideally situated within a popular development within a short distance of Glasgow City Centre.
It boasts a uniquely designed open plan kitchen/dining/living room, ideal for entertaining. The fully fitted kitchen is available in a range of colours and styles with integrated appliances including an oven, hob and washer/dryer. All as standard.
Two spacious bedrooms are included and the master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and en suite shower room. The bathroom is finished with your choice of tiles from a wide range of shades, patterns and textures. Bedroom two includes an optional fitted wardrobe.
Bathroom and en suite(S)
- Choice of modern and contemporary styled kitchen doors
- Hotpoint gas hob with single oven
- Choice of worktops, upstands and stainless steel splashbacks
- White sockets and switches
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Cooker hood
- Luxurious white bath with matching panel
- Contemporary white styled basin and WC
- Modern mono mixer tap
- Choice of modern and complementary wall tiling
- Shower over bath
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- Quality internal doors
- Choice of chrome door furniture
- Clean and crisp off-white emulsion finish to walls
- Gas central heating
Optional extras and customer personalisation
- Provided by NHBC, Zurich, Premier or any other warranty provider
We believe our specification offers you a high quality, modern and contemporary style that reflects today’s lifestyle needs. Should you wish to further enhance your home, we have a range of selected items available for you to choose from. Please ask your Sales Advisor for details about how you can further personalise your home.
About Richmond Gate
Richmond Gate offers a range of 2 bedroom apartments for sale in Glasgow, within easy reach of the city centre.
Modern styled kitchen designs, integrated appliances, contemporary bathrooms and much more of what you really want, included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
Richmond Gate is in Oatlands, a popular neighbourhood of Glasgow, conveniently situated for the city centre and local transport routes. On the south bank of the River Clyde and approximately one mile south-east of the city centre, Oatlands itself has a shopping centre, an award-winning library and a learning centre. It also has leisure amenities and local schools within easy reach.