The Larch is a contemporary three bedroom home suitable for families, offering flexible living. Downstairs you'll find a large and airy family-sized lounge with French doors opening up onto the private rear garden. There's a modern kitchen with dining area, a W.C and understairs storage. The first floor features three bedrooms, with one single, one double and a master bedroom boasting an en-suite.
Moving to this home could be easier than you think using Help to Buy or EasyMove!
- Kitchen / Dining (2658mm x 4581mm or 8'9" x 15'0")
- Lounge (4688mm x 3494mm or 15'5" x 11'6")
- W.C (875mm x 1913mm or 2'10" x 6'3")
- Bedroom 1 (2577mm x 3267mm or 8'5" x 10'9")
- En-Suite (2577mm x 1623mm or 8'5" x 5'4")
- Bedroom 2 (2577mm x 3072mm or 8'5" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 3 (1999mm x 3149mm or 6'7" x 10'4")
- Bathroom (1999mm x 1913mm or 6'7" x 6'3")
About Hampton Green, Coxhoe
In this great location on the edge of the quiet town of Coxhoe, you’ll find a stunning choice of modern, stylish homes that are perfect for the next exciting phase in your life. So, whether you’re buying for your first home or your next one, you’ll find the one for you here.
Surrounded by stunning countryside, Hampton Green is an idyllic setting for those who enjoy being close to nature. Yet with the centre of Coxhoe just a few minutes’ walk away and the historic city of Durham just 5 miles from your door, all the amenities you need for modern living are nearby.
With Help to Buy you could move with just a 5% deposit and fund the rest of the purchase price through a Government-backed equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, interest free for the first five years, plus a 75% mortgage. Or if you've got a home to sell, we could help you and even pay all of your estate agent fees with ...