- Rear garden laid to lawn
- Flooring Package included
- Own today with Part-Buy Part-Rent with a £99 reservation fee
- View home of this house type open now
Price represents a 50% purchase share
This attractive 3 bedroom semi detached home offers a large living room to the rear with glazed doors onto the rear garden. The ground floor also boasts an open plan kitchen diner, storage cupboard and WC. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms - 2 of which are doubles. The master bedroom benefits from an ensuite. Outside, parking for 2 cars completes this lovely home.
- Living Room (4.98m x 3.19m 16'4" x 10'5")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.78m x 2.80m 15'8" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 1 (2.77m x 2.71m 9'1" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 2 (2.88m x 2.77m 9'5" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 3 (3.19m x 2.12m 10'5" x 6'11")
About Cayton Reach
A wonderful collection of 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Scarborough, built in the area of Middle Deepdale which is being developed to create an exciting new town, a modern thriving new community with lots of amenities and a good selection of schools.
- Just a 3 minute drive or 30 minute walk from the beautiful Cayton Bay and just over 3 miles from the town centre
- Good amenities including a nearby medical centre, schools for all ages and good transport links into central Scarborough
- Great value for money family homes in a beautiful coastal location
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or with Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Scarborough your new dream home contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
The doors of our new Marketing Suite are now open, so why not come and join us; you’ll be able to see the plans of our first release of homes and buy off-plan!
These new homes are being built in the area of Middle Deepdale which is being developed to create a modern thriving new community with lots of amenities. These new homes in Scarborough are being created as part of this exciting new town, and will be somewhere for a whole new community to call home.
The development is only a 3 minute drive or 30 minute walk from the beautiful Cayton Bay and is just over 3 miles from the town centre. The immediate area also has plenty for all the family; good amenities for everyday needs, including a nearby medical centre, schools for all ages and good transport links into central Scarborough. And with a popular nature reserve close by, choosing a new home in Middle Deepdale will give you and your family everything you need and want.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:30 - 17:00, Tue 10:30 - 17:00, Wed 10:30 - 17:00, Thu 10:30 - 17:00, Fri 10:30 - 17:00, Sat 10:30 - 17:00, Sun 10:30 - 17:00
^*All offers are subject to approval and on selected homes. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer