The hallway leads to an exclusive designer kitchen, with integrated appliances, and a light and spacious open plan living and dining area, extending through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. There's also a separate living room. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring full-height tiling, utility room and understairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room, featuring full-height tiling and digital shower, and walk-in wardrobe. A boutique bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, clever storage and wall hung sanitaryware serves two further double bedrooms and a generous single. On the landing there's a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by Hive smart energy.
- Choice of stylish, solid grade internal doors in a range of finishes with a selection of door handles
- Ceilings & walls finished in exclusive Avant white emulsion throughout
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Bespoke staircase with feature walnut inlay to newels with contrasting handrail
- High gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating controlled by Hive smart thermostat
- High ceilings and large secure windows by design, for natural light & space
- TV point to relax and master bedroom (as per electric layout drawings)
Bathroom and shower
- Choice of 19 fully fitted designer kitchens in a range of colours and styles, all with soft-close doors and drawers
- Linear profile worktops and upstand, glass splashback and under-unit lighting
- Integrated Hotpoint Class 9 electric fan assisted multi-function oven*, combi microwave oven with crisp technology and grill/plate warmer
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with a choice of designer chrome mixer taps
- Cutlery tray
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches with usb charging point
- Chrome low voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Floor-to-ceiling bespoke ceramic tiling
- Sottini white contemporary sanitaryware – including double-ended bath
- Double-ended bath includes concealed tap with a co-ordinating stylish panel
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Large fixed overhead rain shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Wall-hung WC with AquaBlade technology, with chrome push plate flush
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Chrome designer taps and fittings
- Chrome low-voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Shaver sockets
- Digitally controlled shower
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
- Selection of stylish vinyl flooring
- WarmCore bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Landscaped front gardens in accordance with landscaping design
- Turf to rear gardens with patio/decking†
- Low maintenance UPVC fascia and soffit
- UPVC double glazed windows with locking system
- Front doors with multi-point locking system
- Power and lighting to integral garages^
- Front entrance light
- Outside tap
*Oven size depends on housetype
†Please speak to your Sales Advisor for regional variations
^Dependent on location of garage
Millbrook offers a range of 4 and 5 bedroom new homes for sale in Nunthorpe. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
Nunthorpe village, 6 miles from Middlesbrough, offers a selection of local amenities such as a post office, florist, chemist, and newsagent. James Cook Hospital is nearby. For leisure, numerous activities are available at Middlesbrough Sports Village.
There are four local schools on the doorstep, making it an ideal choice for families.
Tree-lined and set in amongst woodland, Millbrook offers outstanding views over the surrounding countryside and a sense of exclusivity and privacy.