Spacious family home designed for modern living. Flexible, open-plan kitchen with dining and family areas, and a separate utility room. Generous dual-aspect lounge with room for all the family to relax in has French doors to the rear garden, where living space can be easily extended in good weather. Three double bedrooms, the master with en suite and built-in wardrobe, are on the first floor with a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining (4054mm x 6600mm (13'3'' x 21'7''))
- Lounge (6600mm x 3154mm (21'7'' x 10'4''))
- Utility (1650mm x 2060mm (5'4'' x 6'9''))
- Wc (1000mm x 1800mm (3'3'' x 5'10''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3833mm x 2530mm (12'6'' x 8'3''))
- Ensuite 1 (1780mm x 1840mm (5'10'' x 6'0''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2694mm x 3906mm (8'10'' x 12'9''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (2694mm x 4375mm (8'10'' x 14'4''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (3833mm x 2193mm (12'6'' x 7'2''))
- Bathroom (1847mm x 1840mm (6'0'' x 6'0''))
About Chapel Fields
Introducing your new neighbourhood, Chapel Fields, located in the sought after area of Loughor, Swansea.
Chapel Fields offers a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a peaceful setting. Just 15 minutes outside Swansea city centre, Chapel Fields has a selection of new homes suited to first time buyers, families or even those looking to retire.
A wide range of leisure centres and sports facilities are surrounding your new home. A number of these are located only a short walk away.
A number of primary and secondary English and Welsh speaking schools are nearby including Ysgol Gynradd Gymraeg Pontybrenin and Penyrheol Comprehensive School.
A convenient spar is a short walk away with asda and Sainbury's a car journey away. Parc Trostre Retail Park is just a 10 minute car journey away, or further afield you explore the Quadrant shopping centre located in Swansea town centre.
Gorseinon and Gowerton train stations are the nearest to your home with a bus stop located on Glebe Road. This location is great for commuters with the M4 a short drive away and links to Swansea, Llanelli and Cardiff.
The local doctors, dentist and pharmacy are a short walk away, with a wide range located in the town centre.
Monday - Sunday 11am - 3:00pm
Follow the M4 to the A483 in Penllergaer. Take exit 47 from the M4 and follow the A483 and A484 to B4620 in Loughor.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.