* virtual tour available *shared ownership* *part buy part rent* Get on, climb up and stay on the property ladder with a new home at St Thomas Park!
A fantastic 4 double bedroom home with a large open plan kitchen/dining area, utility room, study, living room and WC on the ground floor. Ont he first floor you'll find four well proportioned bedrooms with an ensuite to the master bedroom along with an additional family bathroom.
This property is available on Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% -75% of a Linden home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Linden Home, Home Reach Property if:
6 Reasons for using Home Reach
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
affordable way to get onto the housing ladder
2.Provides security of home ownership
3.Freedom to decorate and improve your home
4.Ability to increase the level of ownership at any time
5.Flexibility to sell and move at any time
6.Benefit from any increase in property prices
For more information about Linden Home and Home Reach partnership, please visit
- Living Room (4.81m x 3.39m 15'9" x 11'1")
- Kitchen (3.52m x 2.70m 11'5" x 8'8")
- Dining Area (4.02m x 2.81m 13'2" x 9'2")
- Study (3.39m x 1.82m 11'1" x 5'11")
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 3.49m 14'5" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 2 (3.59m x 3.15m 11'9" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 3 (3.38m x 2.88m 11'1" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 4 (3.26m x 2.06m 10'8" x 6'10")
About St Thomas Park
We’re still open for business. Just virtually! Virtual visits now available - please call us to book your virtual consultation and find out more about our collection of homes.
St Thomas Park is a stunning collection of 2,3, and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Ramsey. Placed in an ideal location for families, with exceptional amenities, and surroundings rich in local history.
- A choice of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ schools located close by
- Superb commuting links by car via the A1(M) and M11, and by train via Whittlesea station
- Golf courses, clubs, and plenty of opportunities to take advantage of the local countryside
- Buy with just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*. Or with Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home
- Are you a key worker? We want to help you buy your own home, and our Key Worker Package is a great way to do it
To find out more about making one of our houses for sale in Ramsey your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
With everything you need on your doorstep, and easy access to several surrounding towns, now is the perfect time to arrange a viewing of these brand new homes in Ramsey. Within a short distance from St Thomas Park you will find a post office, a bank, doctors’ surgery, library, veterinary surgery and a selection of independent shops, restaurants and pubs.
For families with children, the location of St Thomas Park benefits from a good choice of local schools; Ramsey Day Nursery, Ramsay Spinning Infant School, Ramsey Community Junior School, and Abbey College Primary School are all rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and are around a mile away or less.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that?
With our Part Exchange† scheme we could be your buyer - fact not fiction! No agents, no fees. End of story. Or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 12:00 - 19:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
¥Available on selected Linden Homes Eastern region homes and developments only, not in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to reservations by 25.11.19. Discount will be equivalent to 12 mortgage payments of £1000, therefore £12,000 in total, regardless of the actual cost of an individual mortgage. This offer is subject to full asking price sales only on new reservations of selected plots only, meaning that some developments will not apply. Terms and conditions apply. Subject to qualifying criteria. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers.