The Roxburgh is a fantastic new housing design, spacious and airy; a well planned out three bedroom home based over three floors. This home offers luxurious family accommodation with energy efficient; pv solar panels at an affordable price tag.
The ground floor boasts an open plan kitchen/dining area, with French doors, providing a light and airy space perfect for entertaining, whilst the rest of the ground floor consists of a contemporary living room boasting a fabulous bay window and a convenient downstairs W.C.
The first floor features two ample sized bedrooms and a family bathroom to complete the floor. The second floor is dedicated to the superb master bedroom, complete with an en suite bathroom and fantastic storage.
- Kitchen (2290mm x 2730mm or 7'6" x 8'11")
- Dining (2130mm x 2730mm or 7'0" x 8'11")
- Lounge (3435mm x 4385mm or 11'3" x 14'5")
- W.C. (1910mm x 1010mm or 6'3" x 3'4")
- Bedroom 2 (4510mm x 2675mm or 14'10" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 3 (2340mm x 2860mm or 7'8" x 9'5")
- Bathroom (2340mm x 2030mm or 7'8" x 6'8")
- Lobby (2080mm x 1790mm or 6'10" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 1 (4510mm x 5760mm or 14'10" x 18'11")
- En-Suite (2300mm x 1950mm or 7'7" x 6'5")
About The Castings, Ravenscraig
Discover your new home at The Castings, Ravenscraig. Just 17 miles from Glasgow City Centre, you will find our exciting new development.
The Castings offers a fantastic choice of contemporary, energy efficient and great value homes, plus everything that you need for convenient living on your doorstep.
Our development has a fantastic range of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes, providing both space and style to suit every budget.
The local town offers a good mix of local amenities, restaurants & a great choice of schools. With a huge regeneration scheme planned over the next few years to create Scotland’s first new town in over 50 years, there has never been a better time to move to The Castings.
A fantastic location for growing families, there’s a good choice of local schools. Berryhill Primary School is less than 1 mile away and Netherton Primary School is just under 2 miles away. For the older children, Saint Aidan’s...