Reserve your new home with free flooring & upgrades included. Book a telephone appointment to find out more.
This 4 bedroom home with integral garage just a short drive to Inverurie town centre is ideal for family living. Downstairs, a large lounge leads through to an open-plan kitchen/dining room. There is also a handy utility room and WC. Upstairs, you will have a spacious master bedroom with en-suite and plenty of space for the rest of the family with 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Do you work for the nhs? Click here to find out more about our new 5% deposit scheme. Terms and conditions apply.
- Kitchen / Dining (4904mm x 2775mm (16'1'' x 9'1''))
- Lounge (3025mm x 5260mm (9'11'' x 17'3''))
- Utility (1963mm x 1592mm (6'5'' x 5'2''))
- Wc (1963mm x 1114mm (6'5'' x 3'7''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4140mm x 4342mm (13'6'' x 14'2''))
- Ensuite 1 (1954mm x 2182mm (6'4'' x 7'1''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2727mm x 5133mm (8'11'' x 16'10''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (2324mm x 3674mm (7'7'' x 12'0''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (2323mm x 2895mm (7'7'' x 9'5''))
- Bathroom (2115mm x 1700mm (6'11'' x 5'6''))
About Osprey Heights
Now open for pre-booked face-to-face appointments.
Discover a range of 5-star 4 & 5 bedroom homes at Osprey Heights in the popular town of Inverurie.
You couldn’t find a better location for your new family home, just a short walk to the town centre and local schools yet surrounded by countryside and stunning views of Bennachie.
Do you work for the nhs? Scroll down to find out more about our new 5% deposit scheme.
This traditional market town is home to a monthly farmers market selling produce from local suppliers whereas the town itself is host to many independent retailers such as specialist butchers, florists, delicatessens and craft shops. As well as this there are an array of brand named high street shops, swimming pool, leisure club and Inverurie golf club.
There are regular buses from Inverurie to Elgin, Inverness and Aberdeen. Inverurie itself is located on the A96 dual carriageway making it a short drive away to Aberdeen city centre. There are rail links to Aberdeen and Aberdeen International Airport is only 12 miles away.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.