If buying outright isn’t an option for you, part buy-part rent with Home Reach offers an alternative route to get you onto the property ladder.
Prices are advertised at 50% share.
This property is available with Home Reach. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Crest Nicholson Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- £183,000Plot 0178
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £91,500 now
Please enter description here...
Live a more contemporary, open-plan life in this stylish, modern, 1 bedroom apartment. With a generous master bedroom, separate bathroom and open-plan kitchen/living/dining area, Wellington House apartments are equipped with mod-cons including shared bike storage and lifts to all floors.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining (7.57m x 3.43m - 24' 10" x 11' 03")
- Bedroom 1 (4.24m x 2.84m - 13' 11" x 9' 04")
Bathrooms, En Suites & Cloakrooms
- Choice of fully fitted Symphony kitchen with post-formed worktops and upstands*
- Integrated white fridge freezer and washing machine for Elsenham, Halstead and Walberswick house types only
- Provision for a dishwasher for 2 & 3 bedroom homes
- Integrated dishwasher for 4 bedroom homes, where there is a utility room.
- Utility room includes spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer
- Indesit stainless steel gas hob for all houses, ceramic hobs for apartments
- Indesit stainless steel electric oven and extractor hood with brushed steel splash back
- Stainless steel bowl sink & drainer for 4 bedroom homes
- Low energy LED 4-light spotlight bar in kitchen for 2 & 3 bedroom homes
- Low energy LED recessed downlights for 4 & 5 bedrooms homes
- Contemporary Roca
white sanitary ware
- Bristan chrome taps and
- White heated towel
rails in bathroom and en-suites
- Choice of Porcelanosa
or Nicholls Clarke tiling to selected areas*
- Shaver sockets fitted
to all bathrooms and en-suites
- Internal walls painted
- White gloss finish to
windows boards, internals frames, skirting and architraves
- White internal doors
with polished chrome ironmongery
- Full height mirrored
sliding wardrobes with soft-close to master bedroom
- Premier he radiators
- Wall mounted Myson
- Low-energy LED
Downlighters to all bathrooms and en-suites
- Low level TV socket
fitted in living room and master bedroom
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Front gardens to be
planted & turfed as detailed on landscape design
- “Sound Secure”
entrance door with chrome ironmongery and multi-point locking system
- PCVu double-glazed
windows and French doors provided with white ironmongery
- Low energy solar
sensor security lighting
- Wired door chime and
- External tap
About Alconbury WealdOur sales suites and show homes are open. Book an appointment to visit or for a virtual viewing.
- The wider redevelopment of the area will include an enterprise zone, four new schools, three local centres, over 700 acres of open space and sports pitches, health centre and community facilities including a library and a gym.
- Just 15 minutes away from the popular market town of Huntingdon with its array of amenities, restaurants and leisure facilities.
- A network of footpaths and cycleways runs through the development and fantastic access to the A1 & A14 plus a site set aside for a proposed train station with connections to Peterborough and London King’s Cross.
- Everything you need for your lifestyle to flourish is on your doorstep.
Home Reach is a scheme designed to make home buying more accessible. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy. Find out more
- No category: The Unit Fitness
- Recreation: Brampton Park Golf Club
- Recreation: Cineworld Huntingdon
- Recreation: Hinchingbrooke Country Park
- Restaurant: Alconbury Weald Cafe, The Hub
- Restaurant: Original Thai
- Restaurant: The Manor
- Primary School: Alconbury Church of England Primary School
- Secondary School: St Peter's School
- Supermarket: Tesco Extra
- Supermarket: M&S Food Hall
- Train: Huntingdon Railway Station
- Doctor: Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- Doctor: Alconbury Surgery
- Dentist: Huntingdon Dental Care
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon, Thu-Sun 10am-5pm, Tue-Wed Closed
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.