If buying outright isn’t an option for you, part buy-part rent with Home Reach offers an alternative route to get you onto the property ladder.
Prices are advertised at 50% share.
This property is available with Home Reach. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Crest Nicholson Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- £165,900Plot 027
- £165,900Plot 030
- Available with the Home Reach - part buy, part rent scheme. You will love coming home to this contemporary apartment, which has been crafted for modern living. Boasting an open plan layout and flexible living areas, you can make the space your own and use it to suit your lifestyle: Social gatherings with friends, formal dinner parties or relaxing evenings in front of the television. The apartment has a modern finish throughout and a contemporary bedroom and bathroom. The two bedroom apartment also feature an en-suite to the master bedroom. £165,950Plot 024
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £82,950 nowPlot 027
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £82,950 nowPlot 030
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £82,975 now
You will love coming home to this contemporary apartment, which has been crafted for modern living. Boasting an open plan layout and flexible living areas, you can make the space your own and use it to suit your lifestyle: Social gatherings with friends, formal dinner parties or relaxing evenings in front of the television. The apartment has a modern finish throughout and a contemporary bedroom and bathroom. The two bedroom apartment also feature an en suite to the master bedroom.
RoomsNew floor plan
- Fully-fitted Symphony kitchen with post formed worktops and upstands
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Integrated Appliances where specified
- Brushed steel Bosch Electric oven with four-ring gas or ceramic hob (double oven and island hob to premier specification homes)
- Feature chimney hood
- Low energy LED lighting under wall units
- Leisure Rangemaster stainless steel sink and Hansgrohe mono block mixer tap
- Vinyl flooring Or Ceramic floor tiles where specified
Bathroom, En Suite & Cloakroom
- Myson Premier he radiators to all rooms excluding hallways
- Contemporary white Roca Gap sanitaryware
- Hansgrohe taps
- Full height Porcelanosa tiling to bath and shower enclosure
- Ceramic Tiling (premier specification homes)
- Vinyl flooring (standard specification homes)
- White painted internal doors
- White painted stepped architrave
- Satin chrome ironmongery
- Full height sliding wardrobe to master bedroom
- Rear gardens top soiled and rotovated (houses only)
- Internal walls painted white throughout
- Window boards, internal door frames, skirtings and architraves painted with a white gloss finish
- Double glazed windows
- Pull out recycling bins in kitchen
- Low energy lighting system
- A Rated kitchen appliances
Security and Peace of Mind
- Low energy downlighters fitted to the kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom and en suite (premier specification homes)
- Tennessee 4 spot light to kitchen and batten sets to zone 3 ceilings (standard specification homes)
- All other areas have pendant lighting
- TV/FM/SkyQ/Virgin connections fitted in living room and master bedroom
- Shaver sockets fitted in all bathrooms and en suites
- White recessed extractor fans
- External door supplied with chrome multipoint locking system
- PVCu glazed windows and French doors provided with matching white and multipoint locking ironmongery
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
About Hansford ParkYou can now come and visit our new homes. New measures are in place to make your visit safe and relaxed. Our Sales Advisors continue to also be available online & via phone daily 10am-5pm
This contemporary collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes is part of the vibrant new community at Houlton. Located on the iconic Rugby Radio Station site, Hansford Park will have everything you need for modern living with a further two primary schools and a secondary school proposed, a health centre, shops, and The Barn community centre.
The Barn, which is located at the hub of Houlton and also known as Dollman Farm, is the perfect place for meeting your new neighbours by attending one of the many events that Houlton run, including yoga and pilates classes, sewing and singing groups.
The award winning Tuning Fork eatery, which is also located in Dollman Farm and just a short walk from your front door, offer a superb menu that is sourced from local suppliers and only pick the finest seasonal produce, meaning the food is always fresh and delicious.
With Rugby train station just four miles away, offering regular links into Birmingham and central London, and easy access to the M1, M6 and M45, makes Hansford Park a commuting haven!
The busy market town of Rugby is close by, with an array of boutique stores, bars and restaurants to discover. Rugby Theatre, The Benn Hall and a collection of local pubs provide an ecletic mix of entertainment. The town also has a varied events calendar, which includes The Rugby Festival of Culture and Rugby Food and Drink Festival.Call our expert Sales Advisors today to find out how we can get you moving into a beautiful Crest Nicholson home at Hansford Park!
Home Reach is a part buy-part rent scheme designed to make home buying more accessible. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy. Find out more
- Leisure Centre: No Limits Gym
- Recreation: Hillmorton Manor Hotel
- Recreation: The Bell Inn
- Restaurant: The Old Royal Oak
- Restaurant: The Tuning Fork
- Primary School: Hillmorton Primary School
- Secondary School: Ashlawn School
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's Local
- Train: Rugby Train Station
- Doctor: Clifton Road Surgery
- Dentist: Paddox Dental Practice
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon-Sun 10am-5pm
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.