If buying outright isn’t an option for you, part buy-part rent with Home Reach offers an alternative route to get you onto the property ladder.
Prices are advertised at 50% share.
This property is available with Home Reach. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Crest Nicholson Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- £350,000Plot 004
- £350,000Plot 005
- £350,000Plot 003
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £175,000 nowPlot 004
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £175,000 nowPlot 005
- Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £175,000 now
Relax in the spacious lounge with double doors leading to the garden, or enjoy entertaining family and friends with your culinary delights in the kitchen/diner. This wonderful 3 bedroom home with en-suite to master, including fitted wardrobe has so much to offer. Including single garage.
- Living Room (5.21m x 4.06m - 17' 01" x 13' 04")
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.23m x 2.82m - 17' 02" x 9' 03")
- Bedroom 1 (3.81m x 2.51m - 12' 06" x 8' 03")
- Bedroom 2 (3.81m x 2.51m - 12' 06" x 8' 03")
- Bedroom 3 (3.18m x 2.51m - 10' 05" x 8' 03")
Bathroom & en-suite
- Fully integrated kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- A rated appliances
- Low energy lighting throughout
- White sanitaryware
- Porcelonsa wall tiling
- Heated towel rail
- Shower over the bath with glass screen
- Shaver socket
painted walls and ceiling
- Solid core white internal doors
- White skirting and architraves
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom.
- Low energy lighting throughout
- TV/sky plus point to living room and master bedroom
- Low energy security pir to front
Security & peace of mind
- Landscaped front garden
- Rotavated top soil to
- Outside tap
- 6ft close board fencing
operated interconnected smoke/heat detectors
- External front and rear door with
About Langford FieldsYou can now come and visit our new homes. New measures are in place to make your visit safe and relaxed. Our Sales Advisors continue to also be available online & via phone 10am-5pm Thursday to Monday
- Stunning rural location with many homes benefitting from green vistas.
- Thoughtfully designed with open space and play areas.
- Fantastic school and convenience store a short walk away.
- Great commuter links with Bristol Airport and access to the M5 a short car journey and Yatton train station approximately 20 minutes away by car.
- Great amenities at a local centre close by including butchers, bakery and post office.
- Incredible scenic walks and cycling nearby including Cheddar Gorge and Blagdon Lakes.
Home Reach is a part buy-part rent scheme designed to make home buying more accessible. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy. Find out more
- No category: Costa Coffee
- No category: St Mary's Church
- No category: Murphy's Fish Bar
- No category: Chings Take Away
- Leisure Centre: Churchill Sports Centre
- Recreation: Allure Nails and Beauty
- Recreation: Buffy Hair Studio
- Restaurant: The Langford Inn
- Bar: Stag and Houngs
- Primary School: Churchill C of E Primary School
- Secondary School: Churchill Academy and Sixth Form
- Nursery: Langford Day Nursery
- Supermarket: Budgens 24 Hours
- Train: Yatton Train Station
- Train: Backwell Train Station
- Car: Esso Garage
- Doctor: Mendip Vale Medical Practice
- Dentist: Wrington Dental Centre
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon, Fri-Sun 10am-5pm, Thu 11am-6pm, Tue-Wed Closed
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.