Price Represents 50% Purchase Share
The Emmett - a stunning and spacious 3 bedroom home with flexible living spaces and excellent storage.
On entry to this beautifully fronted home you will find the downstairs WC to your left and opening up in front of you there is a large living room with front aspect views. Following through to the rear of the home you then come to the open plan kitchen/dining room. Light pours in through the glazed doors leading from the dining area to the private rear garden.
To the first floor are three generous sized bedrooms radiating from the central landing, maximising space. To the central landing there is the added benefit of a storage cupboard and access to the family bathroom, complete with stunning bath, just ready for you to relax into at the end of the day.
In additon to the family bathroom, the master bedrom benefits from ensuite facilities.This property is available on Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% -75% of this Linden home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.You will be granted a 125- year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you have bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100%, this is known as staircasing.)You are eligible to purchase a Linden Homes, Home Reach property if:
For more information about the Linden Homes and Home Reach partnership please visit
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- Living Room (4.35m x 3.78m 14'3" x 12'5")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.75m x 2.96m 15'7" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 1 (3.67m x 2.69m 12'0" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 2 (2.65m x 2.40m 8'8" x 7'10")
- Bedroom 3 (2.40m x 2.02m 7'10" x 6'8")
About Treswell Gardens
Located in a pretty market town with excellent transport links, but that retains an air of rural tranquillity, these houses for sale in Retford have a great deal to offer. This bustling, quaint market town is popular with London commuters, and also has a variety of schools rated highly by Ofsted situated close by.
- Beautiful, modern homes that offer the best of town and country living
- Located close to the A614 and A1(M) for easy commuting
- Just a short distance away from the stunning Idle Valley Nature Reserve
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or with Home Exchange† and Smooth Move‡, we can help you sell your home
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Retford your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Retford, a charming Nottinghamshire town with an attractive market square, excellent transport links and situated close to the Peak District, is an enviable place to put down roots. The town offers a high quality of living in a desirable location, with conveniences and local attractions aplenty, but with easy access to Sheffield, Lincoln and London.
Don’t miss out on our new houses for sale in Retford. Book an appointment with a Sales Advisor today to find out more about the availability and amazing moving schemes to help get you moving quicker than you think.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:30 - 17:00, Tue 10:30 - 17:00, Wed 10:30 - 17:00, Thu 10:30 - 17:00, Fri 10:30 - 17:00, Sat 10:30 - 17:00, Sun 10:30 - 17:00