Reserve this three bedroom home, plot 142 at Summerville Village with Home Reach available!Purchase this brand new home for £91,497.50 and pay just £458.33 per month with a 50% share using Home Reach, the part-rent part-buy option.
To the front of the property there is a designer kitchen and open plan dining area leading to a light and spacious living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll also find a WC and under-stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, is a large dual aspect master bedroom with en suite shower room, and the option of fitted wardrobes. There's a second dual aspect double bedroom and a generous single served by a family bathroom, with full-height tiling and contemporary sanitaryware. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout.
- Choice of stylish, solid grade internal doors in a range of finishes with a selection of door handles
- Ceilings & walls finished in exclusive Avant white emulsion throughout
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Bespoke staircase with feature walnut inlay to newels with contrasting handrail
- High gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating controlled by Hive smart thermostat
- High ceilings and large secure windows by design, for natural light & space
- TV point to relax and master bedroom (as per electric layout drawings)
Bathroom and shower
- Choice of 19 fully fitted designer kitchens in a range of colours and styles, all with soft-close doors and drawers
- Linear profile worktops and upstand, glass splashback and under-unit lighting
- Integrated Hotpoint Class 9 electric fan assisted multi-function oven*, combi microwave oven with crisp technology and grill/plate warmer
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with a choice of designer chrome mixer taps
- Cutlery tray
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches with usb charging point
- Chrome low voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Floor-to-ceiling bespoke ceramic tiling
- Sottini white contemporary sanitaryware – including double-ended bath
- Double-ended bath includes concealed tap with a co-ordinating stylish panel
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Large fixed overhead rain shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Wall-hung WC with AquaBlade technology, with chrome push plate flush
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Chrome designer taps and fittings
- Chrome low-voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Shaver sockets
- Digitally controlled shower
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
- Selection of stylish vinyl flooring
- WarmCore bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Landscaped front gardens in accordance with landscaping design
- Turf to rear gardens with patio/decking†
- Low maintenance UPVC fascia and soffit
- UPVC double glazed windows with locking system
- Front doors with multi-point locking system
- Power and lighting to integral garages^
- Front entrance light
- Outside tap
*Oven size depends on housetype
†Please speak to your Sales Advisor for regional variations
^Dependent on location of garage
About Summerville Village
Summerville Village offers a range of 2,3 and 4 bedroom new homes for sale in Stockton.
Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, full-height tiling, and much more included in the price.
Just north of Summerville Village is the historic town of Stockton, County Durham, a short drive away, with all its shopping, pubs, restaurants, cafes, hairdressers, beauticians and banks. Norton High Street, home to popular eateries and shops, is only 6 minutes* away. Extensive retail therapy and entertainment can be found at Teesside Park 15 minutes* by car.
Summerville Village also provides easy access to A177 and A19. Meaning Middlesbrough is 16 minutes* away while Darlington is 23 minutes* and Durham 28 minutes*.
For families there are a number of excellent schools in the area.Click here to view the Summerville Village travel plan
*Source: Fastest route, normal traffic, Google maps.