1 bedroom flat for sale

£52,500 Shared ownership

The Boulevard, Crawley RH10

1 bedroom flat for sale 1 1
Interested in this property? Call +44 1293 218340 * or Request Details

* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.

Property features

  • One bedroom ground floor apartment
  • Generous sized bedroom
  • East facing terrace
  • Open plan kitchen/dining area
  • Bespoke fitted kitchen inclusive of all appliances
  • Large format floor and wall tiles
  • Full height mirror and vanity top to bathroom
  • Additional storage cupboard for added convenience
  • *Computer generated images & images of development show home are indicative only

Property description

The Boulevard is a newly-built block of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments a stone's throw from the bustling town centre.

This one bed, ground floor apartment has a generous east-facing terrace that promises a light-filled space with superb quality fittings and fixtures. Complimented by a bespoke kitchen, inclusive of all appliances & Bosch Dishwasher, flooring throughout and additional storage space for added practicality.

Dimensions

Living/Kitchen/Dining Area | 6.70 m x 4.14 m | 21'12" x 13' 7"
Bedroom | 3.44 m x 3.46 m | 11' 3" x 11' 4"
Total Internal Area | 50.6 sq m | 567.2 sq ft

Shared Ownership Information

Minimum Share Price | £52,500
Full Property Value | £210,000
Minimum Share Percentage | 25%

The price of £52,500 is for a 25% share of the property, with a monthly rent of £361 payable on the remaining 75%. The property is also subject to a monthly service charge of £138.

Location

The Boulevard is perfect for those looking for style and affordability in an increasingly popular area of West Sussex. Crawley has a vibrant town centre with an array of popular restaurants and bar whilst still maintaining excellent connections to London and the South with Crawley train station an 8-minute walk away.

2021 viewings available, please contact us to book your appointment
Floorplan(s): Floorplan 1

View original

Nearby transport

  • Crawley (0.3 miles)
  • Ifield (1.1 miles)
  • Three Bridges (1.2 miles)
  • London Gatwick Airport (2.2 miles)
  • Shoreham Airport (20.0 miles)
  • London Heathrow Airport (27.6 miles)
  • Ditton Island Ferry Landing (20.1 miles)
  • Kingston Town End Pier (20.6 miles)
  • Hampton Court Pier (20.9 miles)

Nearby schools

View all schools in Crawley
  • West Green Primary School (0.4 miles)
  • Northgate Primary School (0.4 miles)
  • St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School, Crawley (0.6 miles)
  • St Wilfrid's Catholic Comprehensive School, Crawley (0.7 miles)
  • Manor Green College (SEN) (0.9 miles)
  • Ifield Community College (0.9 miles)
  • The Gatwick School (1.9 miles)
  • Cottesmore School (2.4 miles)
  • Handcross Park Preparatory School (3.8 miles)
Note: Distances are straight line measurements

About the neighbours in RH10

Arrange Viewing

For more information about this property, please contact
Fabrica - The Boulevard, RH10 on +44 1293 218340 * (local rate)

Contact Fabrica - The Boulevard about this property

Enter details
  1. Type of enquiry
  2. Characters remaining: 500

By submitting this form, you accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. When you click 'Send message''Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your request for information or to arrange a viewing. valuation request.

Disclaimer

Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fabrica - The Boulevard, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fabrica - The Boulevard for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by SmartNewHomes to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. SmartNewHomes does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.

View all The Boulevard new homes for sale