Open house event - Saturday 28th May, 10am-5pm call to book your space.
Welcome to The Pippin, a charming 3-bedroom Bungalow. Behind its welcoming exterior you’ll find a spacious, well-appointed interior - with an open-plan living-kitchen-dining area.
You’ll find three well-proportioned bedrooms with an ensuite to the master and a new, sparkling family bathroom with a bath to relax and unwind after a long day. The Pippin compliments every kind of lifestyle.
- Living / Kitchen / Dining Area (8.11m x 5.56m 26'7" x 18'3")
- Bedroom 1 (3.64m x 3.51m 11'11" x 11'6")
- Bedroom 2 (4.04m x 3.12m 13'3" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 3 (4.04m x 2.78m 13'3" x 9'1")
About Orchard Brooks
Orchard Brooks offers a stylish collection of 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Williton, in a beautiful rural location, with spectacular beaches and wildlife on its doorstep; from Exmoor National Park and National Trust - Dunster Castle, Williton really is the perfect place to call home.
- Excellent road links to the A39, A358 and B3191 roads, providing easy access to Minehead, Bridgewater and the Taunton district.
- Great access to the local supermarket, convenience store, pharmacy, post office, bakeries, pubs and takeaways.
- The spectacular wildlife of Exmoor is on your doorstep, as well as the beautiful beaches of Minehead, Watchet and Blue Anchor Bay.
- We can help you sell your home withHome Exchange† and Smooth Move‡
Register your interest today and be among the first to find out about this exciting development of new houses for sale in Williton.
Why make Williton your home?
Williton is a large village and civil parish in Somerset by the coast, with Watchet, Bridegater and Taunton close by. For those of you who love history, much of the centre of Williton dates from the late 19th century, where agriculture has been the prime activity in the parish. You can explore Duster Castle in Minehead or visit museums in Watchet. Williton is the perfect location for the outdoors!
With the spectacular wildlife of Exmoor on your doorstep, as well as easy access to the Quantock Hills and The Brendons, Orchard Brook has something for everyone. The stunning coastline is just a moment away, with the beautiful beaches of Minehead, Watchet and Blue Anchor Bay offering plenty of water sports activities, as well as fishing and boat rides for you to enjoy. Plus, there are zoos and farm parks for the perfect family day out. There is easy access to the West Somerset Railway, which is the longest private railway in the country owned by a trust, where you can witness the stunning Somerset scenery surrounding your new home.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00