Berkeley - Royal Arsenal Riverside,
Prices from £320,000 to £1,695,000
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
Royal Arsenal Riverside is one of South East London's most exciting riverside addresses, occupying a prime location along the River Thames with an on-site Crossrail station, due to open in December 2018 and buzzing retail hub.
Royal Arsenal Riverside residents' benefits from:
* On-site Crossrail Station, due to open in December 2018
* Convenient transport links nearby, including National Rail, DLR and on-site Thames Clipper
* Close proximity to London City Airport (7 minutes on DLR)
* 24 hour Concierge service
* The Waterside Club - Residents' only spa, featuring a 20m swimming pool, cinema room and gym
* On-site amenities including Marks & Spencer's, Gastropub's and bars, Café, pharmacy, doctors surgery, dentist, nursery, 7R Gym and a Premier Inn
Pavilion Square - Discount Market Sale
Pavilion Square boasts a seamless combination of striking modern architecture with two meticulously restored, Grade II listed buildings.
* Manhattan Suites and 1 bedroom apartments available
* A stunning landscaped courtyard
* High specification and ultra-modern interiors
* Limited apartments available with the exclusive Discount Market Sale Scheme
Waterfront I, II & III
An exciting new riverside destination on the River Thames with far reaching City views. Waterfront offers dynamic luxury living.
* Manhattan Suites, 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments and luxury Duplex Penthouses
* The first release of London Help to Buy is now available in Waterfront III
* Set adjacent to the forthcoming four acre Maribor Park
* Over 1 km of riverside walks
The Officers' House
A unique architectural gem in the heart of the new Royal Arsenal Riverside, with the original part of the building built over 250 years ago. Artfully combining old and new, The Officers' House is a combination of Grade II listed apartments and contemporary new build.
* A mix of only 34 apartments and penthouses
* Opens onto the landscaped central piazza
* Contemporary specification
* Unique open plan layouts