David Wilson Homes - Lay Wood,
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
Lay Wood is a collection of homes on the edge of Devizes, surrounded by countryside.
You will be just 10 minutes from Devizes town centre and close to a range of primary and secondary schools as well as supermarkets, pubs and restaurants.
For commuters, Bristol, Bath and Swindon are all within an hour of the Development.
If you're into keeping fit, Devizes leisure centre has a fully equipped fitness suite, a 25 metre swimming pool, multi purpose sports hall and a large dance and fitness studio. You can also enjoy scenic bike rides past the canal, forming part of the Kennet & Avon cycle route.
Lay Wood is surrounded by several primary schools including Wansdyke Community School.
Devizes town centre has a variety of independent and high street stores with a wide range of goods not found elsewhere. The town also holds weekly markets and regular farmers' and continental markets.
Lay Wood is around 23 minutes from Chippenham, 28 minutes from Swindon and 45 minutes from Bath. Getting a train from Chippenham can get you to London Paddington direct in approxmiately 1 hour 12 minutes.
St James Surgery is less than 10 minutes from Lay Wood and there is a Morrisons and a Boots pharmacy just a few miles away.
- Follow M4 to B4122 in Wiltshire. Take exit 17 from M4
- At Staunton St. Quintin take the 3rd exit towards the B4122
- Turn right onto B4069
- Turn left on to Maud Heath's Causeway
- Travel 2.7 miles before turning right
- Travel 1.1 miles onto Turf House Ln
- In 1.9 miles turn left onto Chilvester Hill/A4
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit on to Curzon St/A4
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit on to New Road
- Continue to follow th A4
- In 1.5 miles turn right
- Continue for 3.4 miles before turning right onto the A361
- At the next roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Horton Road
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.