David Wilson Homes - Oatley Park,
Prices from £820,000 to £925,000
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
FLOORING AND HIGH SPECIFICATION KITCHENS INCLUDED ON ALL HOMES.Oatley Park is an exclusive development of four, five and six bedroom homes in Barrow Gurney, surrounded by tranquil woodland.Close to Ofsted 'Outstanding' schools, including Flax Bourton Church of England School and Backwell School, Oatley Park is the ideal place to call home for families.Your new home will also have excellent transport links with Bristol city centre and Temple Meads station just 15 minutes away.
Chew Valley Lake
Chew Valley Lake is the biggest inland waterway in the south-west of England and a great place to explore. The picturesque surroundings make the lake a popular destination for walking, water sports, fishing and generally enjoying the Somerset countryside, and is just 25 minutes from Barrow Gurney.
There are several schools that serve Barrow Gurney, including several Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' schools.
People travel from far and wide to visit Cabot Circus, offering an array of high street and designer stores as well as plenty of eateries and a Showcase Cinema De Lux in the very heart of the city centre. There is plenty of parking and a regular bus service.
Time taken by car
Bristol City Centre - 15 minutes
Bath - 38 minutes
Gloucester - 56 minutes
Cardiff - 57 minutes
Taunton - 54 minutes
London - 2 hours 12 minutes
Long Ashton Surgery is a small semi-rural Practice looking after the residents of Long Ashton, Failand and the surrounding countryside on the southern borders of Bristol, less than five minutes from Oatley Park.
- Heading south-west on M5 take junction 19, Use the 2nd from the left lane to take the A369 exit to Portishead/Royal Portbury Dock
- Take Mill Ln, Portbury Ln, Clevedon Rd/B3128, Belmont Hill/B3129 and Weston Rd to Hospital R
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Martcombe Rd/A369
- Turn right onto High St
- Turn left onto Mill Ln
- Continue onto Portbury Ln
- Turn left onto Clevedon Rd/B3128
- Turn right onto Flax Bourton Rd
- Slight right onto Belmont Hill/B3129
- Turn left onto Clevedon Rd/B3130
- Continue to follow B3130
- Go through 1 roundabout
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Weston Rd
- Turn right onto Wild Country Ln
- Turn left onto Hospital Rd
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.