David Wilson Homes - Pembridge Park,
Prices from £183,995 to £318,995
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
Pembridge Park offers an assortment of luxurious new detached homes, located close to the prestigious Bawtry Road. House hunters seeking the perfect new home in Auckley, with superb quality and character, will be excited to learn more about this excellently crafted development and the beautiful homes on offer.
Just2 homes remain on this popular first phase. Register online to be first to hear about exciting news on Phase 2 which has now launched.
With Pembridge Park located in the peaceful surroundings of Auckley, it's a great location, with the benefits of a quiet village and yet the vibrant city of Doncaster.
Unravel Doncaster's history with numerous historical sites at Conisborough Castle or discover glorious golf courses. Doncaster Dome offers activities for everyone, with ice skating, swimming, a cinema and gym all under one roof.
Pembridge Park is the perect development for families; with schools such as The Hayfield School and Auckley Primary School close by. Most of the schools within close proximity to Pembridge Park also received good to excellent Ofsted results.
Doncaster offers a variety of shopping including:
- The Frenchgate Interchange boasts a variety of different stores
- Regular markets, selling everything from fruit and vegetables to clothes
- The nearest supermarket is less than 3 miles away, providing all of the necessities family life would require
Pembridge Park boasts perfect access to the region's best loved cities and regional motorway networks. International travel is also on hand thanks to Robin Hood International Airport, which is ideally located nearby.
There are direct train services from Doncaster railway station including trains to: Hull, York, Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London and many more.
Pembridge Park is ideally located near The Rossington GP Practise. Additionally, the nearest hospital is Doncaster Royal infirmary which is a 15 minute drive from Pembridge Park.
From A1 North:
- Head South on A1(M) toward exit 4
- At junction 36 take the A630 exit to Rotheram/Doncaster
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto High Road/A630 and continue to follow
- Slight right onto Carr House Road/A18 (go through one roundabout)
- At the roundabout take the third exit onto Bawtry Road/A638 and continue to follow turn left onto Hurst Lane
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.