McCarthy Stone - Tumbling Weir Court,
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
We are delighted to announce that planning has been approved for a Retirement Living development of one and two bedroom retirement homes and flats in Ottery St Mary. Lying alongside the picturesque River Otter, from which the town takes its name, our proposed development at Mill Street, Ottery, will offer high quality and comfortable retirement accommodation for the over 60's.
What's great about this development?
- A range of amenities within walking distance
- Surrounded by areas of outstanding natural beauty
- Communal gardens south facing
- Balconies available on selected apartments
- Homeowners lounge and guest suite available
- Within easy reach of areas including Exeter, Honiton, Gosford, Tipton Saint John, Stafford Cross and Cullompton.
What you will find in our development in Ottery St Mary
With all our developments we think of everything down to the last detail so that you don't have to. This allows you to enjoy your retirement comfortably.
- A number of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Carpets fitted as standard
- Fully fitted kitchens with oven, hob and cooker hood
- Easy access shower rooms
- A number of parking spaces available
Retirement living in Ottery St Mary; Independence with piece of mind
- House Manager on-site during the day
- 24-hour call system
- Camera entry system
- Communal homeowners lounge
Key Dates for your diary
Construction start, on sale and first homeowners dates are to be confirmed. We will be sure to update any information as soon as we receive it.
See for yourself
If you would like to investigate the quality and atmosphere of the McCarthy & Stone lifestyle, visit our closest site to this development at Squire Court, South Molton.